Course Outline: Find Your Blogging Spark
Do you already have a blog but want a new approach to it that feels fresh and exciting? Then Find Your Blogging Spark is for you!
And if you’re brand new to blogging, the course is for you too.
Curiosity, a sense of fun and wonder, a desire to learn and explore. Oh, and you need a blog. (Don’t have a blog yet? Sign up for a free one at WordPress or Blogger.)
How It Works:
The course is divided into eight modules so that you can work according to your own pace, schedule and convenience. A general suggestion is that you work through one module per week (each comprising a writing exercise, course reading, and a writing assignment). By the conclusion of the course, you will have seven blog posts completed, and you will have generated plenty of other ideas for potential posts.
- Module One: A Letter to the World
What’s a blog? What are blogs like? And why a blog at all?
- Module Two: The Advantages of Being Lost
The details of starting a blog, and finding your focus
- Module Three: Take the Reader by the Hand and Show Them What You Love
More on finding a focus and what to write about
- Module Four: On Using the Ingredients You Have at Home
More thinking of what to write about, finding time to write
- Module Five: On Blogging Like No One is Reading
Finding an audience. “Why would anyone care what I have to say, anyway?”
- Module Six: The Gifts of Imperfection
Stop polishing and publish that post! And how blogging taught me more than Brene Brown ever did
- Module Seven: Why a Blog Is Not a Hustle
In praise of slow blogging, immediacy, and why monetize means compromise
- Module Eight: The Future of Blogs Starts Now
“Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.”
Register for FIND YOUR BLOGGING SPARK